10 Big Lessons from 2023 for Entrepreneurs
I think I can safely say that we are all glad to say goodbye to 2022. What a mess of a year in so many ways.
But, as with all challenging situations, there were a lot of good lessons to take from the year.
I found ten lessons for entrepreneurs from 2023 that I thought were particularly valuable for entrepreneurs. Here they are:
- Life isn’t fair! Or, it’s brutally fair, depending on how you look at it.
- Only the paranoid survive, says Andy Grove.
- Survivors practice the Stockdale Paradox.
- Bite-sized short-term goals are sometimes better than big visions.
- Own your communication channel with your customers. Here’s your role model:
- Simple, repeatable messages win. Let me say that again: simple, repeatable messages win. Just to be sure I’m clear here: simple, repeatable messages win.
- Fully leverage the Internet and automation, or have a REALLY GOOD strategic reason why you aren’t!
- Be ready for rainy days. Here’s how…
- If you have your health, you have everything.
- Carpe Diem.
I hope they are as valuable for you as they were for me!